so that being said what is my little lamb doing at six month (and things i just thing is pretty darn cute)...
1. she’s a little pro at sitting up!
2. she can pick up anything and pass it from both hands.
3. she is beginning to haul herself up on things! (i loveee watching her little determined face struggling to pull herself up on something..can you say adorable)
4. she is a demon in the tub, splashing, pulling herself up in the edges, throwing toys and launching herself into the water. it now takes to grown adults to keep her safe in the tub, it’s so much fun!
5. screaming! she loves to scream and squeal!
6. crawling, well attempting to and doing a darn good job! i only have a few weeks left of freedom before the little lamb gets her freedom!
i loved the infant stages but i have to say now that she is learning to do things on her own and can interact with us, it is soooo much fun! i cannot wait to see what the next six months will bring!
harlow just being the cutest like lamb around